TULU Creative Content
Social. Media. These have got to be the two busiest buzzwords in today's vocabulary! TULU Creative Content understands that making your way in the world of technology, while keeping up with changing media platforms, algorithms, industry presence, current trends, and marketing can be overwhelming and lose you in a maze of confusion.
Getting picked up by search engines is trickier than figuring out the train schedule from the suburbs to the city. And the fact is it's moving at a faster pace than ever before. At one time a business card, a listing in the Yellow Pages® directory and a local newspaper ad meant you were on your way. Today, it's as difficult as figuring out the stock market.
Social media platforms keep popping up, algorithm is no longer just a term in advanced math and writing code requires a technology expert who keeps up with constantly changing criteria.
Your placement in the hierarchy of search engines' page one, directly under the paid ads, is based upon elements such as:
- Key word rich content – meaning the right key words as well as the right amount. Too many, or not enough, can hurt your site's content and chance of reaching your target audience. The majority of potential customers look at first page only when conducting a search.
- Fresh and relevant content – search engines pick up new content much like a hound dog picks up a scent; they're wired for it. Regular updates keep website content fresh.
- Links, tags, blogs and the like – each and every component of a site is crucial. A missing link in the chain of anything results in a major malfunction, obstructing your company's success.
- No extra people on your payroll
- Quality content delivered directly to your inbox
- English spoken, written and understood as a first language
- Quick response to all inquiries and satisfaction-based performance
Proofing & Editing
It is not enough that the editor restructures your phrasing and the proofreader replaces a colon with a semi-colon. The proofreader and editor work together as a
Knowledge of a service or product is the first step of the process by which a writer conveys the very best of the clients' company. It takes a wordsmith with
Blogs, Tweets & FB
For those of you who are not yet "Social Media" literate, here are some quick definitions
Tag Lines & Slogans
Branding is a way to uniquely identify and differentiate one product, service or company from another. Yet, it goes even further than that. Professionally created branding